- Add Alexa to your car – Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- Designed for the road – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and radio stations with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, check the news, make calls, add to your to do-list, set reminders, pay for gas, and more.
- Do More with Auto Mode – Turn your phone into a driver-friendly display that complements your Echo Auto. See what’s playing and save time with easy-touch shortcuts to your favorite places, people, and content.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
Is Echo Auto compatible with my car?
Echo Auto is not compatible with some cars that support Bluetooth to play music. Check if your vehicle is compatible with Echo Auto if using Bluetooth.
The included air vent mount is not compatible with some style of air vents. Check if your vehicle’s air vents are compatible with the included mount.
Is Echo Auto compatible with my smartphone?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through the Alexa app on your phone and uses your existing smartphone data plan for connectivity and other features. Carrier charges may apply.
Please note that certain smartphones are not compatible with Echo Auto.